MEMORYlane. Never forget.
Y
Y
Y
Y
Y
KONNICHIWA


KONNICHIWA(:


Welcome to my BLOG (:

Do drop a tag or else you will FIND yourself cooked in CURRY by tomorrow morning!
Isn't that threatening? Oh so just TAG all rightos? Arigatou.

Blah blah blah. The rest of your intro! :D


Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Well Today In class Nothing Special Happen:(
but After School i was with Raymond And 2B gang
they were funny and fun to play wif well Raymon and them went to
the Cc To PLay Badminton Haiz.....i didn't go Coz i have no Freedom
My Parents Have Over Concern About me As I Have A Heart Condition
Hope i Could Go Out Like Raymond Wan Go Then Go haiz...
Change Subject:)
Wat should i do The girl That I like Haiz To me VERI CHIO Worh haiz me no life larh....
stay at home be nerd stay behind com while others outside playing......
Well Thats All Stay Tune LOL:)

No comments:

Post a Comment